Tuesday, October 18, 2005

My New Experiment

I am embarking on a new series of experiments in invocational magick. This series of invocations will last for 30 days. Beginning on October 31st I will be doing a series of invocations to fully open myself to the creative energies of the universe embodied by the concept of the Dream Art Scientist. In so doing I will be invoking an entity of my own creation, an egregore to fuel my creative endevors. I will be utilizing the following entheogens. Calea Zacatechichi Dream Herb
which helps facilitate lucid dreams, Mimosa hostilis (Jurema) and Syrian Rue which combined make a formulation of ayahuasca and Yohimbe which is an african herb that acts as a sexual stimulant. These herbs will be used at different times during the ritual cycle and I will be detailing how I will be using them. A WARNING to others who may be interested in these plants, do NOT use yohimbe when you are using syrian rue or any MAOI as it can cause extreme hypertension and could lead to stroke and other nasty complications. End of public service warning

No comments: